At absolute prime location in the residence "The Seepaerdstad" this beautiful apartment (120 m2 including balcony) situated on the 4th floor with balcony at the back, two bedrooms and parking in the underground cellar. The apartment offers stunning panoramic views over the wide area and offers privacy and security.
Through covered entrance with doorbells and mailboxes panel will enter the authentic elegant hall with elevator and staircase.
From the elevator you come from the portico of the 4th floor where two apartments are located.
Spacious living room with a panoramic view with lots of light, radiator surround, wide sills and a beautiful pvc floor.
Immediately upon entering you find the wardrobe and wall hung toilet and sink.
Beautiful kitchen complete with granite worktop, double sink with mixer tap, dishwasher, refrigerator and cooking island with granite worktop, induction hob and hood.
Very practical space provided with counter top with cupboard space, a connection for washing equipment and tile floor.
At the rear of the house are two bedrooms, one of which is now a walk-in closet and the other bedroom has access through a sliding door to the balcony which is located on the south and with an awning and shutter. Also here is the emergency exit.
Luxurious bathroom with a large corner bath, washbasin with cabinet furniture and surmounted by a large mirror with storage and lighting, shower with thermostat, radiator and 2nd toilet. Tiling of natural stone.
- Originally built in 1977, rebuilt rigorous over the years.
- Surface area: about 107 m2 (excluding balcony).
- This classy famous apartment complex will be known to many old Eindhoven, due to its
perfect location and chic. Thanks to sophisticated architectural upgrades the overall picture is
still as impressive. And where you get as the bustling life around the corner
its many terraces, restaurants, shops and opposite Central Station.
- Includes 1 parking in basement.
- Storage room on the 1st floor, also the concierge is on this floor office.
- Fully insulated, double glazing and turn / tilt windows.
- The walls and ceilings are finished using tight stucco.
- All owners of Seapaerdstad are jointly owned apartment, rented it maybe for your guests to a certain amount.