Realistic price adjustment:
Starting price € 399.000,- buyer’s costs (bidding from)
In the complex of the residence “Sint Joris” is this very luxurious, modern 3-room apartment (135 m2 including balconies) with one spacious bedroom (formerly 2 bedrooms), 2 balconies, luxury bathroom, storage room and private parking on enclosed grounds . This unique complex is situated in the heart of the city center with all imaginable city facilities within walking distance.
The representative entrance of the complex is located on the side of the Sint Joris and has a beautiful marble floor, mailboxes, video-installation, elevator, staircase and shared bicycle shed.
As soon as you walk in this house, you immediately feel “the good vibe” !!
The beautiful hall has a modern, tiled toilet with fountain and wall-hung toilet.
Modern, luxurious open kitchen with contemporary anthracite-coloured tiled floor, U-shaped kitchen layout with high-quality equipment such as ceramic hob, fryer, lava grill, design cooker, combination oven, convection oven, luxurious Siemens design line fridge/freezer combination and dishwasher. In addition, there is a coffee corner with fixed water connection.
Beautiful, spacious living room divided into sitting- and dining area with access to balcony with remote controlled shutters.
Practical storeroom with washing machine connections, mechanical ventilation unit and a Valliant high efficiency boiler from 2012.
Spacious bedroom (previously 2 bedrooms) with wall units and access to south-facing balcony with remote controlled sun screens and shutters.
This luxurious bathroom is accessible from the bedroom. It has beautiful tiles, a freestanding bath with whirlpool function (major maintenance inclusive of warranty was carried out in 2019), extra wide washbasin with mirrors, 2nd wall-hung toilet and a large shower cabin with various functions such as massage-, rain shower. The glass brick wall between bath- and bedroom creates an exciting and tasteful effect.
* Date of construction 1991, surface approx. 135 m² (inclusive of balconies).
* Secured garage on closed outdoor area.
* Optimum insulation, among other things double glazing with plastic frames.
* All walls finished with beautiful stucco.
* The apartment has a very luxurious appearance, partly thanks to the beautiful tiled floor with underfloor heating, spantex ceiling and modular light spots.
* All paintwork, frames/doors/walls has recently been performed.
* Conveniently located in the heart of the city centre, with all possible facilities within reach
* Association of Owners amount € 209,- per month
ACCEPTANCE: BY MUTUAL AGREEMENT
Mentioned sizes and data are only an indication, no rights can therefore be derived from this.